Saturday, May 3, 2008

Studying at Chick-Fil-A on Saturday morn


I decided last night that I would wake up early this morning and yet put Chick-Fil-A's wireless for studying. So I set my alarm for 6:30, actually woke up after 7 and got here by 8. The wireless is fast and reliable, the atmosphere (and aroma) is great, the people are friendly. But I wish I'd worn pants because the Beechwood branch is unnervingly cold right now.

So if you're looking for an alternative to the SLC and don't need absolute peace and quiet (I have my headphones in so it's not bad at all), check out your local Chick-Fil-A. And since it's coming on 10:00 in Athens, I can't wait to see people I recognize and/or actual friends wander in here with stories from last night.

PS: This way I only have to make one total trip for breakfast AND lunch...genius!


--------------------
Update (10:06): Saw John Taliaferro and Brad Harris already. Good start.

No comments: