Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A few quick notes from the other side of the world

Hey everyone! Sorry that I have been so incommunicado. I didn't really get much of a response from my first email, so I figured the ones who are on the list I'll just encounter when I get back. Then I can fill you all in face to face. Which I'd much prefer anyway because I can show lots of pictures that way also.

Regardless, if you haven't already, head over to our official ILA TZ blog. My post should be going up later tonight. I won't spoil it by giving you details here early, but it's been a great day. I'll leave it at that.

Also, for those of you who know Brittany Lee (and for those of you who don't also), check out her blog right here. She's keeping a running tally of her personal wit and cynicism wisdom throughout the trip. It's even got some pics. Of her own. Note: I tried to jack a picture from Chris LeCraw's computer -- this one -- but the internet is too slow to allow me to upload it. It's of me playing with a kid at the orphanage who happens to be oblivious to me because he's playing with my camera. I haven't actually read her blog yet, but from what I know is on there, it should be a good read. I'd encourage it. And I'll put it on my blog roll over...there also.

I hope to talk to some of you guys soon. We're halfway done with the trip now, and it's absolutely flown by. So many stories. So many pictures. I've decided I'm going to Rosetta Stone Swahili -- if I can afford it -- when I get home and come back sometime. Anyone down?

No comments: