Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blogging from another continent!...?


As of 4:40 pm EST tomorrow, I will be headed to Tanzania, Africa, for three weeks. Because I will not be carrying my laptop with me and because we will have our own blog for which we are responsible, there won't be much content to be seen on this site for a while. I'm traveling with the Institute for Leadership Advancement contingent along with Dr. G, one of my professors this past semester.

We will all of us students be responsible for posting on the blog, so I can't guarantee a certain amount of info from myself, but I'll guarantee that all of the posts will be interesting, insightful and humorous. Mainly because all of us fill all of those three traits. So head on over here to check it out, and let us know what you think!

No comments: